Ratings From the 90's

• Members

1991 Guiding Light had big cast changes. Departures of Grant Aleksander, Beth Chamberlin, Kassie DePaiva, Robert Newman, Michael O'Leary. Debuts of Melissa Hayden, Melina Kanakaredes, Nia Long, Jeff Phillips, Jocelyn Seagrave. Return of Vincent Irizarry. I think that covers the main ones.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The rest of 1992 and most of 1993 are in, so we have more years of expanded Nielsens to enjoy!

Thanks. I have not much time at all this month, so I am putting your notes into a list, and I will eventually check on all these discrepancies you found, probably in January!

• Members

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 3/4/91-3/8/91 & 3/11/91-3/15/91:

Please register in order to view this content

FROM THE VAULT: WEEKLY DAYTIME NIELSEN RATINGS: WEEKS OF 3/18/91-3/22/91 & 3/25/91-3/29/91:

Edited by JAS0N47

• Members

Y&R this week: Cassandra death. Nina shoots David. Lauren gives birth to Scott Jr. Sheila kidnaps Scott Jr. from the hospital, switches him with another baby boy, and passes off Scott Jr. as her own son.

Maybe the drop is due to the cast purge from January and February. We're two months into Nancy Curlee run as HW and there's only four months left of Robert Calhoun as EP.

• Members

Y&R is destroying everything in its path. They are so far ahead of everyone.

B&B big event: Sally learns she is pregnant (April 25 is the date of this episode on the YT channel but I calculated air date May 20).

Guiding Light big events: Roger learns Hart is his son. Mindy has a miscarriage. Alexandra is putting the pieces together about Roger.

Edited by kalbir