• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No lies here.

I'd love for them to just have Jennifer wake up and have the last year be her dream. We've gone through worse on this show being washed away (everyone's alive on Salem spelled backwards! Will's not dead! Jack didn't really donate his organs!) so ... but they've mostly dropped it anyway so they'll probably just ignore it. It never needed to happen. And it could have been done WAY better.

Can we back up the Brinks truck and give Lorraine Broderick another shot at DAYS? She's probably content on the writing staff, however. I guess we can give Quan a chance doing the solo HW thing. I'd pair Lorraine and Quan. Put Ron on the writing staff as a dialogue writer. (Or he can go to Y&R and camp it up over there)

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Exactly. While it's always controversial for obvious reasons to have a character try to commit suicide (and obviously DAYS will likely not exactly handle it with great care), it makes perfect sense for Maggie to attempt this. Not only is her life is essentially in the shitter due to what she at least right now believes is due to her own actions, she's wrecked her daughters life and killed her own grandchild.

• Members

This whole ordeal for Maggie has been portrayed terribly. We saw no journey from her confession to her imprisonment. One day, she's suddenly in the prison visiting room chatting it up with Julie, Will, etc.  

It's like when Paul Rauch/B&E wrote for GL in the late 90's and some characters had storylines (Buzz/Jenna, Matt/Vanessa) where half of it took place off-camera. Ridiculous. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Webmaster

Hey everyone, 

While I have not gotten any direct requests from American Media, Inc. or Soap Opera Digest, I would like to make clear that magazine scans should not be posted online. At the end of the day, the material shared is how the magazine keeps itself in production. With the material readily available online there is no reason for people to buy the magazine. As a subscriber myself, it defeats the value.

Going forward, if this post is to continue you should all only summarize (in your own words) what you may have seen or read. A link would be better.

Thank you.

• Members

I wouldn't mind Lorraine and Quan together.

That said...already not feeling that recast on the lawyer sister. I guess BT for me had more presence or fire. Even with the lines said on today's show I felt BT would had had a little more oomph behind it. New girl was flat.