• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, at least they remembered the Lani/Kristen friendship. I'm glad that Lani and Eli are being pulled into Kristen's story; it's about time for them to have some conflict again.

Idk about Steve/Hope/Justin/Kayla. I don't love it but at the same time I find it tolerable and watchable. 

• Members

Maggie's in prison, meanwhile Kristen is walking the streets. LOL 

a mess.

i'm glad for DAYS they have story for literally months, meanwhile the other shows are running "special" reruns all week. lol Good for them. Their ridiculous shooting schedule is paying off. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I like Abby's gallery wall a lot, lol.  I know that in decorating, salon style walls seem to be very love or hate.  I remember TomSell giving Abby an art background from college; it was a plot point when she was mixed up with EJami.  The apartment felt like a nod to that to me.

Re. Wendy's prediction about Justin/Hope... Dena Higley tried that 10 years ago and it didn't work.  But tptb never commit to anything Justin-related.  I'm afraid RC is dropping Steve/Hope anvils right now, but hopefully it's a fake out.  Even temporarily, that would be pretty sacrelig'... but we do have Justin/Kayla right now, which should honestly be way more shocking than it is.

• Members

I've catching and my main takeaway is Kate Mansi is doing some amazing workright now. I'm going to miss her as none of the other younger women currently on the show are as good as she is. 

I'm very bored by the stabbing story. Kristen is annoying. 

• Members

Interesting how Rafe has been nonexistent in regards to Hope's recovery from being brainwashed lol I think the show finally got the message that fans were not shipping them.

I think a character like Hope would excel with a morally grey character like Gilles Marini's character.

• Members

I can't with this Justin/Kayla dialogue/portrayal..I have to fast forward through this boyfriend/girlfriend stuff & Justin's desperate puppy dog routine. It's annoying the hospital scenes with these two maybe because they are 60+ year old professionals and live together but, acting like that in the hospital? That scene in Steve's hospital room (right after his surgery) was totally disrespectful. Going around town & telling anyone that will listen is so childish. What are they high kids? Also, Kayla's dialogue flips routinely. When she chose Justin, she told him she messed up once & Steve didn't forgive her. But, Steve literally told her he did during the conversation when he said he was stepping aside. This arc has become irritating.