The Chandler Massey Lovefest

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Chandler's new movie for Hallmark has finished filming. Looks like the movie will be out in April and not in the summer.

Here are pics of Chandler and his cast mates being goofy and silly. A wrap video with the cast clapping. You can see Chandler at the beginning of the video clapping and walking from left to right on the video.

There's also a pic of Hunter King and another of his co-stars.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

In regard to the Will/Paul/Sonny triangle the show never fully developed that story. When Paul first showed up Sonny should have been shown having seriously conflict within himself. But he never really had it. He was always for Will. And when Sonny left to go to Paris, the show could've taken the time to further develop the Will/Paul relationship. Yes Gus Wilson was a terrible recast but he had incredible sexual chemistry with Chris Sean and the show should have exploited that. But instead they recklessly "killed" Will off.

Thankfully they brought Will back and the chemistry Chandler & Chris shared was wonderful. But even then the show never really developed the triangle. At that point it was all about Will and Paul - which I had no problem with because I loved that pairing. Also Freddie Smith stopped having chemistry with both Chandler and Chris. I mean in all seriousness I couldn't imagine neither Will or Paul leaving one another for Freddie's Sonny. I mean Ugh!!

And then Chris decided to leave and the show quickly wrote Paul off and immediately reunited Wilson - yawn. I wasn't surprised when the show eventually wrote the couple off. The very lite chemistry that was once there had vanish and it wasn't coming back. Then happily Zack was cast as Sonny and not only did the character come back to life but so did Wilson as a couple. But then Chandler was on recurring so there wasn't much they show could have done with Wilson. The show could have recast Will or had Sonny move on. But the show refuse to bite the bullet in both regards.

I would have loved to have seen whether or not Zack and Chris would have had chemistry. Christopher Sean to me is one of those rare actors who seems to be a chemistry magnet. He seems capable to generate chemistry with almost every co-star he works with. I think Zack and Chris would have worked well together and it would have redeveloped the Sonny/Paul relationship. I always felt if the show really wanted to develop an honest and realistic throuple relationship the Will/Paul/Sonny story would have been it. The complicated feelings and emotions between those three characters could have been exploited for years. Throw Andrew in the mix and it would have been fabulous. 

• Members

Great post.

Its really a shame that the triangle didn’t work out, with any of the actors. 

Ron definitely shipped Horita, but when CS left, he had no choice but to reunite Will and Sonny, and his lack of interest definitely showed. And because of that, we lost a full time Will and Sonny. That’s why part of me is glad they didn’t recast Will; Chandler shouldn’t have had to suffer because of the show’s mistake.

And as much as I don’t like that Will and Sonny are gone again, Sonny is safe from Leo and that’s makes it worth it lol 

That smile