The Chandler Massey Lovefest

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It was pretty good!

The phone kept ringing interrupting my time with Chandler. 

That happens a lot to me...sigh...

Chandler's character was the loveable take home to mom guy. Drool over him because he's so sweet and hot.

The first scene when he appears Chandler looks so hot in his shirt. You can see his buff chest with his pecs so perky.

• Webmaster

1.4 million isn't that bad considering it's not a Christmas movie and many broadcast TV shows are lucky even to get 2 million viewers these days. Remember when cable shows used to do about a million or fewer viewers, and broadcast would do 10x that? Them times have changed.

I didn't even know Hunter and Chandler did a movie together. Shows how much the Hallmark PR team reaches out to me.

Haha.

• Members

Chandler first Christmas movie got almost 3 million viewers. This year's Christmas movie had almost 2 million. 

This movie would've done better airing on a Sunday or Monday night. Saturday nights are always the least viewed day.

I found out about his movie by following his Twitter fan pages accounts. There were videos posted on YouTube too about it. Hallmark also vigorously promoted it during it's daily and nightly shows. I lost count how many times the promo aired on the network.

It's a shame you weren't contacted about the movie. More forms of promotion is always good for a show.

Peacock currently has it available to view along with his other movie "Heart of the Matter".

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

The actors have fabulous chemistry on-screen, but they have never “crossed paths before.” She jokes, “I know it’s a small world, it’s a soap world, it’s the daytime world.” Now that they are quite chummy, King describes her co-star as “such a sweetheart” and a “true gentleman,” but there was a colorful side to him that quite surprising to her. “We constantly would joke around on set,” she reveals. “He’s very sweet and kind of quiet, but we’d come up with these zingers and you’re like, ‘Oh my gosh, I did not expect that of Chandler, but he’s a doll.’ I love working with him.”