• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know lol.  At least they're righting that wrong, though.  This situation is messy but it's so predictable how it'll end up.  And even if Kayla (temporarily) picks Justin (kind of like Adrienne did with Lucas a few years ago), it's not like there's much to root for there, lol.  Smh af that Adrienne died for this dog$h!t (and what should be the high-drama Maggie fallout isn't even playing out on-screen).

• Members

Maybe Jack encourages Justin before he realizes just how far back this ridiculous chip thing went, and if he has to be the one to break Adrienne’s death to Steve, and then realizes that most of the stuff he was furious with Steve about may well have been “Stevano’s” doing, he may well forgive Steve quicker than anyone else could, because once those two started getting along back in the day, Steve had pretty much a free pass from Jack.

Then again, ever since Kayla and Jack came to terms, Jack has had a vested interest in Kayla’s happiness, so he might encourage both men no matter who he’s actually rooting for, because Kayla deserves two good men fighting for her as long as she doesn’t get hurt in any way in the process.

I’m really curious to see if Steve finds out about Adrienne’s death on-screen.

• Members

There should be really powerful scenes between Jack and Steve about Adrienne... and Steve should be reacting to seeing Jack alive.  I hope we get them.  I'm really bummed that Jack's scene over Adrienne's dead body during the flashback week got cut!  The Johnsons are such a great legacy family, and really are the template for the Reeds/Roberts and Walkers.

Not surprised that Ben is choking someone again, lol.  Wonder if the irony there gets mentioned.