Sign in to follow this  
John

Days: Character to be recast

HARPER & SYDNEE UDELL TO DEPART "DAYS"...

Harper and Sydnee Udell, who have played Arianna Horton since the character's birth in 2013, are wrapping up their six-year run. Their last episode will air later this year. The role will be recast. Good luck to Harper and Sydnee, who started on "Days" as babies and leave as first graders!

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing, baby and child

6 minutes ago, John said:

HARPER & SYDNEE UDELL TO DEPART "DAYS"...

Harper and Sydnee Udell, who have played Arianna Horton since the character's birth in 2013, are wrapping up their six-year run. Their last episode will air later this year. The role will be recast. Good luck to Harper and Sydnee, who started on "Days" as babies and leave as first graders!

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing, baby and child

I wish these little girls the best. I always thought they had good chemistry with the cast, especially Freddie. I wonder how old the next Arianna will be. I'm guessing they might make her at least a little older.

1 hour ago, xtr said:

I wish these little girls the best. I always thought they had good chemistry with the cast, especially Freddie. I wonder how old the next Arianna will be. I'm guessing they might make her at least a little older.

I think they might go slightly older (8-ish maybe) because they can learn lines and take directions better. I can't see them going older than that though, since it would both age Will AND Sami. There's a reason why Will never suffered any major SORAS after all.