Days: September 30-October 4 Previews

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Vivian has another person to add to her hate this. After the way she flipped about Carly killing Lawrence she's really going to become even more nutty over Lani shooting Stefan (even though Vivian is at fault).

Kristen is stupid for thinking that a baby would make Brady want to be with her. He'll just take the baby from her in order to protect it.

• Members

Right? I guess the decision to 'kill' Stefan was made before the BB's scenes with Gabi actually aired - it was treated as an emergency recast.

What makes it more bizarre is that Rolf gave 'no chance' Kate a quick shot and boom - from coma/vital internal organs damaged from bullet to chatting away with Will as she woke up from a massage! So Rolf saves Kate because she was married to Stefano, but won't save Stefan O? Ugh! 

BTW - WTH is that dive? It's looks like something from a sketch comedy! 

RS could actually work as Vivian - she's kinda getting in a groove in only a few appearances. LS is still bar none, but if Vivian has to be on canvas, give it to RS.  

• Members

isn't the word that BB's back filming already? I wonder if he will be a long-lost twin, or something? To free BB of TC/Stefan O's baggage, and free him up to pair with other women in the cast like Sarah/Nicole/Ciara, etc? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I love Stefan and Gabi together. They are a perfect match. These writers have no clue and this is why soaps are almost gone.

They never showed it but I also assumed that's what happened. Rolf did save Vivian so I don't understand why he wouldn't save Stefan's life. Maybe it will be revealed that Julie got someone else's heart later on. 

RS scenes have improved as Vivian. I particularly liked her scenes with Stefan the other day.

Let's hope so but Jason who posts on here posted on FB that he was no longer in the character list of actors still on the show.