• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Back in the day most of the "boy" talk was rampant except for just a handful where a guy was said to have been caught in bed with another guy by his wife. Marcy Walker & Billy Warlock. Ellen Wheeler & Tom Eplin. Although Ellen says such glowing nice things about Tom that that is hard to imagine. And the "girl" talk was more often than not girls talking about real life instead of celebrities. *Except for two* ----> Connie Ford & Susan Flannery. There's an amazing story about Flannery where Joanna Johnson & Hope Harmel Smith had a fight over her & someone had to come down from the booth & break it up!

Please register in order to view this content

Joanna Johnson, currently 3rd Executive Producer of "The Fosters" whatever it's name is now.

Hope Harmel Smith, Producer

Susan Flannery Image

• Members

Of course as an avid AW fan I had reason to hear much about Tom Eplin over the years.

But, copying and pasting (note I deleted the word 'just') is a logical starting point. If all you're going to do is copy/paste, then, forget it, there's no point. But, if you have something else to say, there's your jumping off point.

Not that it is relevant (except for being gossip) but he's on his third bride and she is something gosh awful beautiful!

• Members

I'm not an admin here, but I believe places like Data Lounge being referenced on what is considered an official soap news site could, at the very least, open this site up for lawsuits if some posts are deemed inflammatory or offensive. So rather than keep this going, why not just lurk at Data Lounge for the gossip and post here for actual soap discussion/news?

That would seem to be the smart and courteous thing to do.