Y&R: Popular Actress Returns

• Members

TPTB never learn. once upon a time if an actor left, they were killed off for good or just left town.

Days pretty much started this trend by killing off Roman, then Marlena, Hope etc 

All these convoluted tales of back from the dead, amnesia, twins etc

Just have the character leave town. Let''s say that's what happened with Hilary. It could be sudden and mysterious or the writers can set something up that causes her to leave. When she returns, they might have to do some explaining to do but it would be less ridiculous than other far fetched stories.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

There's a twitter account that usually posts accurate things and they said she's for sure Hilary. I'm sure she will be. The one thing I don't like is how these characters had no build up to her return in terms of storyline. I guess it's good that they'll hopefully be featured going forward. I'm thinking of picking the show back up now.

• Members

Despite them trying to Cassify Mariah,  allowing CG to play a new character with A LOT of baggage and darkness in her past (unlike St. Cassie) definitely gave her more acting choices and stories.

I believe the same will be true for MiM - Hilary was a great character, but giving her a blank slate as a new character will provide her with more opportunities and stories - like filling in her background, new connections, romances, etc. And like CG, Mishael is a return the audience wants. 

I read somewhere that she's being filming in secret for past 2 months - I wonder if that's true and if it's scenes that will fill-in her ties to Adam, etc.  

• Members

After listening to the podcast and hearing Mishael's excitement for the new character, I agree @edgeofnik

Amanda is a fresh character and the show can do anything with her without being hampered by Hilary's baggage and past. 

I just hope mishael follows through with that haircut and/color so we can get rid of the wigs. Lol