Days: SOD (Wedding Crasher!!!!)

• Members

Cover:

DOOL Wedding Crasher! - Belle Stops the Ceremony

Cover pic is Shawn/Mimi/Belle

Plus:

Sami's Dirtiest Trick Ever

VCR Alert - Thurs March 23 - Marlena finally remembers that Alex was indeed an abusive Hubby and confronts him. Will John come to the Rescue?

Polls, Hope, Shawn, Shawn/Mimi

Next week - Bonnie and Kate devise a plan to keep belle from stopping the wedding. Carrie decides to stop leading on Lucas and Austin. Marlena's memory comes back. Mimi walks down the aisle.

Hmmm Billie urges Bo to destroy evidence against Chelsea, against his better judgement he does.

Letter from Frustrated Sammi and Lucas fan.

Belle stops the wedding because she sees Chelsea in the back of the church.

Shawn is grateful that Belle tells him, because he doesn't know what he would have done if he noticed her on his own.

Shawn and Mimi get married!!

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/6395812

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh how [!@#$%^&*] stupid.

Belle stops the ceremony to say Chelsea is at the church.

Gag me.

Thanks Kev! LOL, besides that, it sounds good and I saw Shimi actually getting married. Heaven forbide their be any development here. LOL.

• Members

YES!!!

Alright Shimi!!!

I just know there will be an affair. I am sure the Chelsea thing is just Belle's excuse to try to stop the wedding and get more time to talk Shawn out of it or maybe she plans to use Chelsea's presence to stop it but then has second thoughts since spoilers say that Mimi and Kate try to guilt Belle into not stopping the wedding. That is the way it will turn out.

HELL YEAH to the Marlena story. I wonder what the Sami thing is-probably has something to do with blackmailing Lexie and Carrie's current health crisis.

Loving these spoilers :D .

• Members

Wow, so Shimi do get married! F*** James Reilly.

Anyhow, just kidding... I was surprised they do go through with it, but I guess this means when the truth comes out, Shelle will prevail. (And here I was thinking they'd actually reveal everything next week. May sweeps, here we come!)

• Members

I don't think Shimi getting married means Shelle will prevail. It probably just means that their will be an "affair." Afterall, Belle is her mother's daughter. Ugh! and f*** that! It isn't hard to figure out what Reilly is going to do next.

At least Jason Cook says in the new SOD that "Shawn truly does love Mimi."

• Members

I am not sure if it is a fakeout. I am sure the Chelsea thing is just Belle's excuse to try to stop the wedding and get more time to talk Shawn out of it or maybe she plans to use Chelsea's presence to stop it but then has second thoughts since spoilers say that Mimi and Kate try to guilt Belle into not stopping the wedding. That is the way it will turn out. Days does false cliffhangers, especially under JER, but this one I think is just another opprtunity for Belle to have one last chance to try to away Shawn. I guess we will just wait and see. I am happy they marry though even though I know they will have an affair just like Marlena and John did. It will be fun to watch!!

I still want to know what Sami's dirty trick is though :unsure: .

Archived