I'm Running an Online Survivor Game!

KMan101

• Members

Hey folks!

I'm not pimping for people :P but I wanted to let you all know I'm running a Survivor online game.

For those not familiar with that, it's basically like an online game based on Survivor. People apply, they are selected, put into tribes and compete in challenges. If that tribe loses, they vote someone out. They're incredibly fun to play. They can get a little nasty at times.

I've only played in one, and it was a WICKED fun game, but it was canceled at the final 10 :(

But now I'm starting my own game. If anyone's familiar and interested, you can ask me for the ezboard board and the application.

I know Danny (darraholic) is familair with them. Hint, apply Danny, heh!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, seriously Mike?

Sweet.

I'm not too well known in the online game world, lol, so I haven't had a lot of interest yet, unfortunately. I think i need to play more games, first, and get to know more people.

I'll send you the link to the board (it's not that great and a new logo is coming, eventually, i'm art challenged, lol).

If you know anyone who might want to join, Mike, lol, tell em to apply.

• Members

Thanks Danny. You rock too. LOL.

It's depressing not getting a lot of interest, LOL. Oh well. I mean there's still time and I'm not in a HUGE rush.

I'm in the process of applying for two games now so maybe i can expand my horizon and meet more people and become a little bit more "known" lol.

• Members

lmao. that's so true!

I'm reading a game called Survivor: Jungle Fever. The cast is fantastic and the jury is IMMENSELY bitter. I mean they gave the final three a thrashing. It was was such an addictive read.

I applied for season two. LOL. I can only imagine what that cast will be like, lol.

Archived