Recording of TV intervie with Irna/Aggie/Mary Stuart/Eileen Fulton and More!

• Members

I went to see Aggies archive in Illinois and she had a tape of a 1972 David Frost special in her collection.  The tape, the video and audio being in perfect condition, featured two segments.  The first was the actors only:

Mary Stuart/Eileen Fulton/James Prichet/Ruth Warrick/Ed Zimmerman and one other.  I forgot who.

On the 2nd half Irna/Aggie walk in.  Mary looked like she was going to have a stroke.  Eileen spent the whole time deliberate pissing of Irna.  Like, she would poke her and do the 'bunny ears' above her head.  In the audio Irna says something like 'Lisa, please stop.  This is serious'.

Sorry for only having audio.

Further, I'm not sure if posting this is even allowed so I do hope I wont get in trouble with the University.  I'm there to do research on my book

I only recorded the 2nd half.  Irna's quibble at the beginning is in reference to what the actors were saying during the first portion (if you watch her body language she blatantly blames actors for bad storytelling and a bad production all around)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RbBR-cYcSar6OoaNsUNZhIITyiNIVlCO/view?usp=sharing

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived