B&B December 2018 Discussion Thread

• Members

I know the show has been so bad and repetitive that it’s become a running joke to see how long some old monthly thread will last (didn’t September survive past Halloween?). But I figured I’d plant the first seed.

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Word is that Ingo is already off contract. I guess Brad Bell got bored even faster than usual. Maybe Katie jumped into that marriage too quickly lol

i won’t miss Ingo the right wing nutjob. His politics suck and he wasn’t any good as Thorne, either.

• Members

I remember when they ran ads about him joining  the show and I was like - is this someone with star power?  Who cares? What is it with Thorne — I saw rants by the other Thorne also.  Requirement for the role - must be a right wing nut job.  Keep the character gone, they never figure out what to do with him. 

• Members

Hunter Tylo has brought excitement and interest to this show that I haven't seen in a long time. Finally I'm paying attention again. And I'm shocked that Bell's writing actually included a good use of history with having Taylor's behavior explained by her never getting over Phoebe's death and wanting to protect Steffy at all costs because of it. But I'm not opposed to her going on another shooting spree before she''s "cured" and getting rid of some dead, boring weight like Hope, Thorne (since we know Ingo is gone), and those dreadful interns...

• Members

LOL!  The show has definitely picked up steam with Taylor's return, and I'm actually finding myself hating when an episode ends, especially with the Brooke/Taylor confrontation building up.  Though, I keep telling myself that this story is REALLY another Hope/Liam/Steffy story that just so happens to be focused on Brooke and Taylor at the moment.  I hope I'm wrong. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the mention of Phoebe yesterday. 

• Members

Bell's Logan bias was on full display with that scene today. So now both mother and daughter have been begging on their knees this year to a Logan (Taylor to Brooke and Steffy to Liam Logan which is who he's turned into 

Please register in order to view this content

). Disgusting. And the Logans just win and win and most likely will win again when Donna gets Eric back. Taylor might be acting crazy but boy she's sure been dropping truths left and right like saying how Hope gets Liam and the perfect pregnancy and Brooke gets Ridge while Steffy loses Liam and had the most horrific pregnancy and Taylor lost Ridge. Hopefully all this building up of the Logans at the expense of Taylor, Steffy, etc. is only to tear them down soon 

Archived