Sign in to follow this  
John

GH: Actress Announces Return

1 hour ago, Marco Dane said:

I bet Britt is Nina's daughter.....

that would make sense. It always seemed stupid to me that she hid the paternity of Nathan but not Britt... but if Britt's not hers, why not? LOL

10 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Making veneers great since 2012. 

I wonder if she and Brad are still friends. 

lol. I totally forgot about their friendship (and I sort of liked it). I imagine it could be tied to the dumb baby story too (Wiley? Seriously? Ugh) There's a few reasons I guess she could be back. I'm sure it's temporary, hopefully. The show has 1000 castmembers. 

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

lol. I totally forgot about their friendship (and I sort of liked it). I imagine it could be tied to the dumb baby story too (Wiley? Seriously? Ugh) There's a few reasons I guess she could be back. I'm sure it's temporary, hopefully. The show has 1000 castmembers. 

And about 900 could go tomorrow......

They would have to de-age the Britch quite a bit to be Nina's daughter. She was a successful OBGYN when she arrived, which would have made her close to thirty by the time she finished med school. Since Nina was in her 20s when she gave birth that would make Nina almost 60. Does anyone see the Staff allowing herself to be that old?    

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, slick jones said:

And about 900 could go tomorrow......

They would have to de-age the Britch quite a bit to be Nina's daughter. She was a successful OBGYN when she arrived, which would have made her close to thirty by the time she finished med school. Since Nina was in her 20s when she gave birth that would make Nina almost 60. Does anyone see the Staff allowing herself to be that old?    

giphy.gif

I'd absolutely die. But I doubt it.

Nina's bastard is still a thing? Lawd.

This show is a mess.

And yes, about 900 of those castmembers could go tomorrow and the show would survive just fine. Pets pets pets everywhere!

4 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

I'd absolutely die. But I doubt it.

Nina's bastard is still a thing? Lawd.

This show is a mess.

And yes, about 900 of those castmembers could go tomorrow and the show would survive just fine. Pets pets pets everywhere!

NinUGH is still a thing?!  That's the bigger tragedy!  Canceling GH would be a damn mercy killing at this point!

8 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

NinUGH is still a thing?!  That's the bigger tragedy!  Canceling GH would be a damn mercy killing at this point!

Sadly it would be.