Sign in to follow this  
John

RUMOR: Another Soap Vet to Appear on TWO Soaps at Same Time?

GH seems like a massive stretch but who knows? Wally Kurth recurs on both without a problem.

DAYS/Y&R are more "connected" so I imagine she'll be back as a very much alive Anjelica. 

Edited by KMan101

I'm okay with Anjelica being alive. I didn't even watch her this run, but bringing back and killing off characters from 20+ years ago always sucks.

Well Judith & David Mendenhall who played her son Mike on GH were at the GH past cast event in July

So I could  see it being either show 

Wasn't Ginny Blake a reporter? Maybe Drew's Company starts a newscast/News Magazine?

Edited by John

Sorry, but I can't see ValenVarni bringing back an "Older" character like Ginny or son Mike back to the show. Neither is shiny or likely to shirtless. 

I can see Gloria doing a scene or ten on B&B, though, representing Jabot/Fenmore's.

I dont think its Gloria on B&b. Judith already did that

Now she could be another role on either Days or GH

Maybe she is going to play Ginny in the fall when Genie comes back.  Maybe Ginny isn’t too happy to see Laura thriving after what happened with Rick (I do not think it is public knowledge that Scotty killed him is it?).

Ginny wasn’t very nice at first.  She even gaslighted someone (Bobbie?) back then.  She became nicer once she married Rick.

Rick said that he and Ginny Divorced when he returned in 2002 and Laura never met Ginny on screen

Edited by John

On 2018-08-20 at 10:51 PM, koos said:

I'm okay with Anjelica being alive. I didn't even watch her this run, but bringing back and killing off characters from 20+ years ago always sucks.

True, but Morgan Fairchild was so awful in the role. It felt like a different character.