Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: May 28 - June 1, 2018

22 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Y&R had a big week.

For all the hemming and hawing about 'Hevon' and 'Shick', it doesn't look as though their presence brought down the show, perhaps quite the opposite.

I'll be as interested to see what those ratings look like six weeks from now.

24 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

For all the hemming and hawing about 'Hevon' and 'Shick', it doesn't look as though their presence brought down the show, perhaps quite the opposite.

Despite the opinions of some fringe bases and the idiocy of various TPTB regimes, Hevon and Shick are popular and have been proven to be reliable choices. 

I really do believe the show really underestimates Morgan's presence on the show. History repeats itself when people don't learn from their mistakes, and losing MM is going to be a losing Shemar Moore type of blow to the show. 

B&B continues to collapse! @YRfan23 The Liam Half-Hour has crashed. 

Edited by soapfan770

52 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Are we looking at the same ratings?  B&B is up the most this week in HH / Compared to Last Year, so are demos.  And if Monday counted, the numbers would be even higher.

18 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

Are we looking at the same ratings?  B&B is up the most this week in HH / Compared to Last Year, so are demos.  And if Monday counted, the numbers would be even higher.

The holiday bump helped, but the show dropped back down to last week's lows by the end of the week. 

4 minutes ago, clubkidjeff said:

…Almost last in all demos.

Mario Batali, in a very roundabout way, may have bought GH a little time. It’s an out-there theory but...damn.

GH and YR will announce either or both HW and EP changes before end of 2018.  Carlivati stays at Days and it'll be renewed another year in 2019 but I wouldn't be surprised if Sony moves him from Salem to Genoa City when Mal gets the boot. And if Valentini gets the boot at GH, can you see a repairing at YR?  I can.

Ron and Frank at Y&R. I can hardly think of two people more ill-suited for that show, but then again they hired JFP and Pratt, so...

3 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Ron and Frank at Y&R. I can hardly think of two people more ill-suited for that show, but then again they hired JFP and Pratt, so...

Yup. What you said.

2 hours ago, soapfan770 said:

Despite the opinions of some fringe bases and the idiocy of various TPTB regimes, Hevon and Shick are popular and have been proven to be reliable choices. 

I really do believe the show really underestimates Morgan's presence on the show. History repeats itself when people don't learn from their mistakes, and losing MM is going to be a losing Shemar Moore type of blow to the show. 

Yes but Bradley is only paying attention to the ratings overseas and they LOVE "Liam and the Liam" Amsterdam has now nicknamed the show "Liam" as Greece did to honor Joanna Johnson by calling the show "Caroline" ...

Edited by YRfan23

On 6/12/2018 at 5:38 PM, DramatistDreamer said:

I've been happy with both myself. ;) and love the new sig btw. ;);) 

Sign in to follow this