DAYS: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Oh yeah. I forget how old she's supposed to be. All they'd maybe have to do is explain why she doesn't want to be around her baby brother and parents that've been killed several times in the past couple years. I can't wait 'til she's a bigger part of the show.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree 100% Bree, to bad the ratings suck :(

Everyone complained for years that the show sucked when it was doing supernatural but the ratings were great. Now that they got the character driven show they always wanted, they don't watch. go figure lol

• Members

Who says Missy won't be in both places? Like someone said lots of celebrities have several houses. Owning one in Nashville doesn't mean she is leaving DAYS.

Although, honestly it wouldn't surprise me. I'd miss her because she is such a great actress that is given scraps. Same for Matt Ashford. If bot leave I want to see Jack and Jenn finally given a happy ending. But let Abby stay. I mean she is going to college so she'd want to stick around Salem.

And then that frees Frankie up but I can't see what they'd do with him (this IS JER, folks). He's already being relegated as "the lawyer", especially now that Mickey will be MIA for the time being.

But this week sounds great. I'm loving DAYS again. The only sour point is miss priss Belle trying to stop the wedding. Zzzzz...

• Members

From what I hear, Matt is fed up and won't be re-signing with Days.

Yes, Missy and Scott have bought a house in Nashville. Also, if Matt leaves she would leave also, but this is not confirmed.

Billy is supposedly getting a storyline, but it will be awhile before it kicks in.

• Members

Same here, Mike.

I mean whos to say in like 5 to 10 years they'll pop up again with a teenaged Jack Jr. LOL, but I think it is time to let them be happy. Since they can't ever be happy on-screen, let them be happy off-screen. Id hate to lose them but...

Archived