DAYS: SOW Spoilers

• Members

Days Cover: Tragic End! Large Pic of Marlena in a fire, small pics of Hope hanging from a branch and Mimi with a conniving look on her face.

Marlena: Alex blows up Lois' cabin to cover up incriminating evidence against him. Marlena is inside getting clothes for Lois for her funeral and gets knocked unconscious with fire all around. John races in and saves his lady love. John accuses Alex of setting the explosion but Alex of course denies it, insisting Lois booby trapped the cabin to try and kill Marlena. Alex is at Marlena's bedside when she wakes up and Marlena calls him John.

"What's important about the explosion is that it's the cause of Marlena's memory returning," reveals Hall. "Marlena wakes up deeply in love with John and aware of all that's gone on, including their past. She remembers everything in it's entirety including Alex being brutal and dangerous with her and John being loving. It all comes back. There are dozens of fabulous flashbacks of JOhn and Marlena making love and celebrating anniversaries. It's chock full of memories."

Hope: Hope goes over a cliff trying to help a little boy that reminds her of Zach. Patrick to the rescue. She injures her back and needs care. Patrick moves her into his bungalow. Patrick takes her to the beach and then draws a bath for her.

Wyman is the only one that talks in this article and he says something about mystical experiences happening to Hope and Patrick that draws them together.

Mimi: Mimi confesses to Father Jansen and can't believe it when he says he won't marry her and SHawn until she tells Shawn the truth. She sets out to tell Shawn and then chickens out when Shawn starts talking about how hard he's been on his dad lately and that it must be difficult to find out you have a daughter and someone kept it from you for so long. Shawn says if anyone ever did that to him, he'd kill them. Mimi and Shawn then talk about being good godparents to Claire. Father Jansen comes by and assumes Mimi told SHawn the truth. Mimi plays along. THey go home. Shawn goes to stay with Phil and Belle stays with Mimi as the bride and groom don't want to spend the night together. Mimi hears Belle talking in her sleep about stopping the wedding. Mimi calls Kate. Belle wakes up and gets Shawn to join her on the roof. Mimi and Kate eavesdrop and hear Belle tell Shawn he can't marry Mimi. Mimi gets pissed. She and Kate launch a plan to keep Belle from stopping the wedding. They plan to guilt trip Belle into not stopping the wedding by telling her she's a great friend and Shawn and Mimi wouldn't be together if it wasn't for her. Mimi is determined to keep Belle from stopping her wedding.

Carrie: She collapses at the club and has an emergency appendectomy. LExie tells her that time is running out for her to have a baby due to an ovarian cyst she had while living in Israel with Mike

Sneak Peeks week of 3/13

Sami catches Lexie and Tek in a compromising position.

Patrick fantasizes about Hope.

Bo and Billie try to save Chelsea from another diastrous situation.

Belle vows to stop Shawn and Mimi's wedding.

Thursday, March 16: Bo makes a painful choice.

Week of 3/20

Carrie decides to stop leading Austin and Lucas on.

Marlena's memory returns - for now.

Mimi walks down the aisle.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They do sound very good. I am excited to see how things play out.

Maybe JER is trying to get back at the Jack & Jennifer fan base by not doing much with them right now. They do seem to be the ones complaining the most. I guess if they are only watching for Jack & Jennifer and not for the whole show they don't have much to watch for.

Me I am enjoying the whole show and while I miss Jack & Jennifer they are not the whole show.

Days is just super right now and a lot of this sounds very good.

I am glad to see them focus on Carrie as an individual and maybe use some of her motivation to have a child to move the story along too. It is better than the High Style angle. Maybe as many said the High Style thing was just a transition to get Carrie back on the show and set things up for bigger and better things. I know they have really been great this week and the Carrie scenes have just been super.

• Members

100% agree. These next two weeks contain many big twists and huge payoffs. As for Jack and Jen and Frankie, I could care less. When they are on fine but the show is so good right now I don't care. They were featured alot in the summer and Fall and now others are getting their turn. Not sounding harsh, and this is coming from a J&J fan that is slowly shying away from being one, but J&J fans need to just back off and get over it. Either watch the show because you like the show or don't. Watching for a couple or certain characters is not the definition of a fan in my book. These people who are never satisifed with Days are bugging the heck out of me. These spoilers rock and this is where Days will begin to surge. The groundwork is there-and if some of the other things I am hearing are true then the show is gonna be the best its even been in years. Of course, some will still find a way to complain. Oh well let us fans enjoy it like we have been. I just hope Corday and JER stand pat and don't give in again to the rabid fanbases because they are really out of control and they are the ones ruining the show IMO.

Oh and loving the Hotrick spoliers. The Carrie one sounds good too and a big hell yeah to John and Marlena. I can't wait for the Shimi wedding either. I am still very torn between them and Shelle.

• Members

You'd think that Salemites would avoid cliffs at this point, but there is something hysterical in a good way about the writer's reliance on literal cliff-hanging.

The Mimi/Kate stuff sounds good. I love that Belle isn't exactly the heroine here, vowing to break up the wedding and, I guess, leave her husband.

And the fact that Sami's possibly about to interact with Lexie (heck, anyone different) kicks ass.

• Members

OMG. I want to cry for Carrie! Time running out for her to have a baby? That's, sad. That character... I just... so many other good girl soap characters cry and I get sick of it, so quickly. But Carrie is like a big sister or something. Christie Clark has something about her that just makes me FEEL for Carrie. When she cries, it makes me want to cry.

I wonder where this is going, though? Carrie's reaction will be sad.

Thank God she's back on this show! I needed a good girl that I could honestly root for and feel for. While she was gone, the show was missing a HUGE chunk of its good girl quota. And now she's back, and I'm lovin' it!

• Members

I betcha that Carrie agrees to have Lucas's child by like... artificial insemination or whatever. So that she can have a child before time runs out. But Sami -- after seeing Lexie with Tek -- starts blackmailing Lexie into screwing up the procedure by giving Carrie somebody else's sperm, LoL. Little does Sami know that Lexie uses Austin's sperm, who nobody knew he put in a sperm bank, to impregnate her, LoL.

Archived