DAYS: SOW Spoilers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow two SOW covers in a row for Days. They will probably get the cover of SOD next week for the Shimi wedding.

I love that Sami/Carrie/Austin idea. That is typical JER and it would definitely be an attention grabber (he did it with Vivian/Kate/Victor and with Passions' Theresa/Gwen/Ethan). I also heard rumors that Sami would be a surragate mother to a baby for Carrie since its safer due to Carrie's issues and it bonds them as sisters until the baby is born and Sami wants to keep it because its Lucas's or Austin's or whoever Carrie chooses to be the father and then the siterly rivalry heats up again. That wouldn't be bad either and would be be very emotional, fitting right in with the direction Days is going in.

Either way things are going real good for Days right now in all the stories. These next few weeks should be full of payoffs and new twists that have been building for awhile and I can't wait to see it. The show has been excellent every day but I love weeks like what is coming because there is so much going on. Can't wait!!

• Members

I sure hope JER and company realize you don't need supernatural gimmicks to do decent, honest soap opera. Hope they keep it up!

I'm so sure Sami will blackmail Lexie. It's actually refreshing, because her rivarly with Kate is so played out. Kate and Mimi teaming up should be good too. Kate needs someone new to mix it up with, and Mimi is quickly turning into the manipulative !@#$%^&*], although Belle isn't that innocent either (and I think if Kirsten was still playing her, we wouldn't be seeing this new edge).

• Members

I see that FF is using one of her two expression, roll eyes right.

I have this nasty feeling that the rumors of Missy moving to Nashville are true and that Jen and Frankie will ride off into the sunset without giving J&J fans any payoff.

Here that Mimi? That's you putting the last nail into your own coffin.

• Members

I'm with Mike and px at this point. They're one of the few low points of the show these days. Send Matt to Y&R. Or some CBS show. Or hell, send him to primetime. Man needs to get away from Days. And if Missy's going to Nashville, I could see her not renewing come September. Would like to see Billy stick around, though. And sans J/J, I would love to see what they do with him (i.e. don't make him The Lawyer, give him story.) As for Abby, girl's going to college, isn't she? I

m sure beign without her parents would too greatly effect the status of her residence in Salem.

• Members

Scott Reeve's country music career is going pretty good. I had always wondered if they would move to Nashville. His group/duet have had some moderate success but many people really like them alot.

I'm with others on them tying up Jack and Jennifer's story and letting them go off and be happy for awhile.

I personally think Matthew Ashford would fit in very well over at As The World Turns as I have said before. He would just fit in wonderful over there as one of Holden's brothers.

Archived