DOOL: Casting Megan

• Members
12 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

That’s Dahlia Salem. She played Sofia Carlino on Another World in the ‘90s. Her last soap stint was as Claire on GH. The D.A. (I think) who flirted with Sonny before Brenda’s 2010 visit.

You're right.  Or it was more like Sonny flirted with. I came remember if they ever slept together. I vaguely remember it was a big deal that she had not fallen for his 'spell,' making her a viewer favorite given the 'Sonny's Hos' in-jokes that go around.

• Members
38 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

You're right.  Or it was more like Sonny flirted with. I came remember if they ever slept together. I vaguely remember it was a big deal that she had not fallen for his 'spell,' making her a viewer favorite given the 'Sonny's Hos' in-jokes that go around.

Yeah, although I was watching daily at the time I can’t really care to remember the details between her and Sonny. I do recall she had some scenes with JJ’s Lucky — in the park, which was some good chem testing. 

• Members
40 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Yeah, although I was watching daily at the time I can’t really care to remember the details between her and Sonny. I do recall she had some scenes with JJ’s Lucky — in the park, which was some good chem testing. 

I remember that, too. lol.