GH: Sonny's Daddy Recast

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm not positive, but Mike misplaced 10k - totally forgot about it and thought he'd dropped it off. There was a big dust up between him and Sonny, but then it was all glossed over and now Mike's going with Sonny back to PC to visit with grandkids, etc. I'm thinking he's gonna lose Avery or something? Probably. The show can only keep the baby away from Ava for so long before viewers start to think wtf?? 

• Members

It really makes me sick how Sonny and Carly decide they have this amazing moral compass and everyone else is trash. I get their hatred towards Ava and AJ but it's so disgusting how they keep/kept their kids away from them. But viewers just seem to love it. It's mind boggling. Of course when you have fans who fall all over themselves for a couple where a man held a knife to a woman's throat ....

• Members

I'm assuming so, lol. I'm sure they have their Facebook and Twitter stans like Julexis do. Maybe it's not quite as loud as Julexis and the feuding Sam/Jason/Drew fandom at the moment but I think the show views them as popular. Lord knows Maurice Benard is still continuing to eat the show, though I still don't think it's as bad as it once was under Phelps and Guza.

• Members

The best thing about RC when he first came on was that he backburnered the hell out of Sonny. It was probably the most watchable GH had been in a long time during that brief period. I don't know if the Network forced it or what but by the end it was back to the Sonny show.

I do want Ava to end up with Avery, as there is literally no reason at all Sonny is considered more fit.

• Members

It's absolutely hilarious that anyone thinks Sonny is a more fit parent. Frankly neither Sonny or Carly should have been allowed to raise children but they were propped like heroes during Phelps and Guza's tenure, so .... I mean, the meat hook with AJ should have turned the audience against Sonny but he's still here, sucking up airtime and mumbling away. I don't get it. I don't mind Sonny when he's not the focus of the show. I agree, I loved when Ron first started and it was like "Sonny who"? Jason was shot and kicked in the water like he was nothing. Sonny was on the backburner. Carly was on the backburner. Vets were coming back. Faison was masquerading as Duke ... it was all fairly promising.

I wanted more of that from Ron on DAYS. But apparently he HAS to write for Chabby, Rope ... I think it's clear when Ron gets stifled and has to do what he's told. Not saying he's perfect by ANY MEANS, but I think the potential in him has always been there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

UGH.

But I mean it's only a matter of time before they resurrect Morgan.

I haven't kept up at all with GH lately, what's going on with Mike?

And who's this new detective?

EDIT:

Google is great. I typed in Detective Chase GH and boom. lol. He's cute. Me likey. But can he act? He looks too clean to be Sonny and Carly's brat. LOL. Craig got on my nerves (and he wasn't as good as he thought he was) but he was perfectly cast as their shouty, angry, ragey son.

This new dude though is yummy. LOL. Hello there Det. Chase ....

How soon before he's wasted on Hayley Erin's Kiki? They seem to be throwing her around to Griffin and to Spinelli. They clearly have little interest in her, IMO, so why do they keep her? Frank? Because it gives Ava a tie to the canvas? She doesn't need Kiki. Or at least get a better more impactful actress. Erin's alright but she's so blah. She should go back to Y&R. She'd be good now as sappy whiney Summer (although I know she was Abby). Kiki shouldn't be a crying do-gooder. JMO.

• Members

Mike's been diagnosed w/ alzheimers (

Please register in order to view this content

), and right afterwards he ran away from the hospital and went to Ava's art gallery (thinking it was still Luke's club) and broke a 14k sculpture, lol Guess who's on the case? Detectie Chase! I'm thinking he's either Morgan w/ a new face and memory wiped, or Sonny's (thought dead...) long lost son with Lily... mess.  

Archived