Celebrity Big Brother

KMan101

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to watch for James Maslow. I literally know him, I worked with him on a show he was on a few yrs ago called "Sequestered". He is a great actor & singer, not to mention fine AF lol ;-)

I never watched CBB before. is it usually just 11 ppl? Seems a bit weird it's not an even number...any chance there's a surprise guest ?

• Members

I think we were supposed to have 10. But then they likely snagged Omarosa to make it 11. But it's possible they wanted 11 from the start and will have a sixth male enter the house (we have six women to five men) to make it 12. Or they'll just stick with 11 and have a boot the first night. It is an odd number but it's a short season so that's why.

I saw an interview with Lance Bass from November that he wanted 10 million to do the show! LOL I mean come on. I'm sure it was in jest, to some degree, though I believe he thinks he's worth that much for something like this. He's kind of full of himself.

Rumors have Omarosa making $500,000

I mean, that's ridiculous

It's really amazing the money these networks have to throw around like it's nothing. I've always felt sports players and celebrities make  WAAAAAAY too much.

• Members

He never bothered me much but since he came out on People's magazine cover he's become very entitled and full of himself. He thinks he's all that. Those people annoy me.

I'm good with him not being on but he is a huge fan and I was interested in seeing him play but after reading the 10 million interview, nah, I'm good.

I don't know if I posted this already but I saw that Brandi was a replacement for someone. Wonder who she replaced?

• Members

I think Lance is attractive but he thinks he's an A-lister when he's a D-lister. I have to say I knew he was gay long before he came out (same for NPH, Ricky Martin, among others).

The feeds were on for 15 minutes. Which was nice. All 11 "celebrity" hamsters still in the house, so no first night eviction. The girls seem to be aligned together but we all know how THAT goes. I don't see Brandi and Ariadna being all "girls forever". Brandi and Ari were together in one of the rooms and they listed who the liked and it wouldn't surprise me if they were all aligned. (And they weren't talking about the other girls). Brandi already said in interviews she prefers the men. Brandi and Ari said they liked Mark, Chuck and Ross. Not sure about Metta or Keisha.

Looks like Chuck, Mark and Metta are friendly with each other, which shouldn't be surprising.

Omarosa doesn't seem like an outcast. In fact I think they all like her! I have a feeling Marissa and Shannon are on the bottom but we'll see.

I'm prepared for the usual Big Brother where the stereotypical loudmouth minorities get voted out early and we're left with a bunch of unlikeables in the end.  But I still hope it's a good and entertaining season.

And I have to say, even though I've had the feeds for most of the seasons I never really became addicted to them like some do. I guess I just can't sit there and watch all day lol. It always seemed when I tuned in it was boring and I missed all the good stuff that would happen. I may try to watch these feeds more, depending on what happens.

• Members

The feeds were turned on again tonight for a few minutes.

They must have just finished the veto competition. It was the spelling one, I guess involving mud.

Shannon won.

Keshia is HOH.

James and Chuck are nominated, and James is the target.

Brandi and Omarosa get along. The six girls are aligned, and clearly, winning everything right now.

Sounds like James got off on the wrong foot with people or something, but they're saying now he's more humble, etc.

Very curious to see how long the six women (and likely plus Ross, who seems close to Marissa, which should surprise no one) stick together.

Summarized this from twitter. So if something's wrong, I apologize.

• Members

Lawd....not even close...LOL.   Yeah, he hasn't been an A-lister since he was on Nsync. Hell even Justin is down to a B lister.....LOLOLOL.  Lance is more like an F-lister.....

Btw where are the feeds being shown?

If he leaves there is no point in seeing this mess of a show....getting rid of the hunk quota in the first week....pfft

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lawd. So. Hot.

It's so wrong to be that beautiful.

I don't love him going out first but of all the people and personalities, his was probably going to be the most boring (as long as he was shirtless at all times I wouldn't have cared in this case) and he wasn't a big fan of the show so he was probably out of his league in a group of superfans and strong personalities.

Shannon could use the veto on Chuck and they could put Mark up, because I guess he needs to be humbled. lol. The men are being sore sports. So maybe James can survive but if people's minds are made up, it's really hard to see them switch their minds (though Ari said she was liking him now and sorry that he was going and Brandi urged her to stick to the plan). The first week, it doesn't take much. Everyone's looking for an easy one to get out.

Archived