B&B: Leslie Kay News

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so confused. Fe-Fe needs to stay dead, I'm sorry but seriously those scenes where great.

Oh dear Lord, please NO Shelia is Felicia or whatever crap storyline. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!!

And I think Angela died already way back in the early days of B&B.

• Members

That´s what I don´t get. HOW is that less stupid? Felicia didn´t die, she collapsed. She´s still breathing and her heart never stopped beating. Stephanie wisked her off to a hospital and they keep her alive, to perform a transplant on her.

That is all very realistic.

But having Sheila operate herself to look exactly like Felicia - THAT is ridiculous. And I hope that doesn´t happen at all.

Friday: Stephanie returns home in up-beat mood. She is mysterious where she´s been all day, and tells Bridget Felicia is not gone. And adds; She´ll always be around us, when Bridget looks weird at her.

• Members

It would be stupid (Felicia being alive) because everyone was there when Felicia died. They've said it..."Felicia's dead". Ridge told Brooke, Taylor knew, Nick knew. It would be cruel of Steph to let them believe Felicia had died, but whisked her away secretly to have treatments.

• Members

And that would stop Stephanie because? She loves her daughter and would do anything to save her. She knows that if anyone knew what she was doing, that they would stop her bc it was not Felicia's wishes; So for the better good, she keeps it secret bc the end result is that Felicia is alive. I can see her doing that

• Members

Correction: They ASSUMED she was dead because she lost conciousness. You should never assume anything, which is why doctors always check patients one last time before they clarify someone dead.

Stephanie probably also thought Felicia died in that moment.

Remember that she called an ambulance, and told them to hurry. No one cancelled that ambulance, so they must have gotten there. And taken Felicia´s body. Maybe on the way over to the morgue, they checked on Felicia and realized she was still alive.

That´s when Stephanie would have told them to take Felicia to this clinic for the transplant she had been talking about. The family already thought Felicia was dead, so Stephanie is just waiting for a good moment to tell them she´s alive. And she´ll only do that if the transplant is a success. Otherwise, there is no need to tell them anything.

And as cheap21 pointed out: It´s definitely something Stephanie would do, because she´d go to any lenghts to save her child.

She probably took Felicias words "help me" as a sign that she should do this.

Giving up on Felicia - now that is something Stephanie would NEVER do. That would be unrealistic for her character.

• Members

It is not at all unrealistic that Stephanie would hide Felicia's condition from the family. She let the entire family believe that Angela was dead from birth when she really was alive and being looked after by some doctor. Angela however died in an accident and the doctor, not wanting to lose the Forrester Paycheque, had another young girl plastic surgeried up to look like Angela. That scheme was exposed at some point.

• Members

Although the real Angela was never really "alive" since she was a package her whole life, unable to speak, move or anything. Quite sad really, only breathing but not being really alive. :(

But Stephanie did anything for Angela, just like she´d do anything to keep Felicia alive now.

• Members

My objection to this has nothing to do with the move being "beyond Steph's capabilities". I don't think ANYTHING is beyond that woman except maybe having a good time in bed.

I'm just tired of BabyBell having his cake and eating it too. "Felicia's dead....not!!!" "Taylor's dead...NOT!!" There hasn't been a child born on that show that hasn't been paternity tested at LEAST twice. Or thrice.

Great...now Felicia's gonna live. And do what? There's no man on the show for her. Bridget will get attached to Dom and get him ripped away so she can cry some more. Then the miracle of Felicia's resurrection will be backburnered. Big whoop.

Archived