DAYS: THe search begins

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like this promo for the fact that it features AS. I know some people stopped watching and lost interest after she left and they killed off Will. Seeing this might actually get them to check back in and see what's going on....unlike a lot of the other promos for this show which just features the same ol' same ol'.

• Members

I hope he stays dead. Such an overrated character. EJ/Sami's pairing ruined Sami for me and the potential EJ had. Sami cries over him to Marlena, reminisces about him at the DiMera mansion and even somehow thinks Chad is EJ and kisses him. He's not forgotten but if he were alive too it would distract from the Will is alive story. And Ali's only here for like two months. I wouldn't be shocked if Ron sends Sami off again with the notion to find EJ. I imagine Ron would love to write EJ and James Scott but I imagine Scott would have turned down any return at this point. And I personally wouldn't want a recast. I like Scott but EJ was a mess of a character.

We don't have patience for anything anymore LOL. The storyline has barely started. I don't think it will last a long time though, but who knows? Ron seems to be going a tad faster on DAYS and Ali is only around for like two months so ... guess we'll see. I don't want it dragged out either.

• Members

Yep, I'm sure. I don't like a character just because he looks good without a shirt

Ew.

I'm genuinely asking, but what was appealing to you about them as a couple? Was it Sami or her family shooting him, was it EJ basically raping Sami? It was such a toxic relationship and then they forced a "destined" story on them which made me hate them even more. The idea of EJ and Sami appealed to me, but overall it didn't work for me because of the writing. Only time I was remotely interested in EJ/Sami was when EJ was screwing Abby, and when Sami developed a clue she sought revenge. I thought all of that was very good for them.

Archived