LATEST RATINGS: October 2-6, 2017

Toups

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad Monday's ep of DAYS was preempted because it was the best the show they had in years! It could have bumped up the week and maybe added a few eyes carrying over into Tues. 

If Ron can't get any significant bumps soon he may not have another season at Days because I doubt it will get renewed. I think he is their last chance right now. 

• Members

Agreed. Shelly's no better at storytelling with Chris than she was with Jean. GH is in desperate need of a creative overall from EP to the head writing team. No, Babes Bloom IS NOT THE ANSWER, but at this point I'm not sure what is. Apparently ABC isn't either or they would make changes.   

When you're losing viewers across all demos as GH did this week, it suggests that Shelly's "consistent approach to ratings" (whatever the hell that means) isn't working. GH needs a new head writing team STAT! 

• Members

So far this is Shelly first week with Chris. U need more time before evaulating but viewers are consistent. Steve Burton said the writing is awesome. DAYS is staying consistent i wish Monday would have counted. Give Ron more time these 3 months were spent wrapping up Denas stories.

• Members

I'd like to see B&B top Y&R, it's less than 700,000 viewers away.

GH -- it seems viewers are over the hoopla of Steve Burton's return.

DAYS -- Will being "alive" doesn't seem to be making a big impact on the ratings.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived