• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ew!!!

I have a PARALYZING fear of snakes!

The ONLY real life man eating snake case documented:

snake5.jpg

Apparently the man couldn't be swallowed whole since snakes can't expand their jaw sideways, only verically.

• Members

Omg, I hate these things now! I had no idea! And now I have an irrational fear that a garden snake will swallow me whole!!! :(:(:(

This sucks!

Snakes suck!!

DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU!!! DAMN YOU, SNAKES!!! GO STRAIGHT TO [[email protected]#$%^&*] HELL from where you came from, you demonic BEASTS! Leave us alone!!!

Jackasses!!!

Ew!!!

snake5.jpg

Apparently the man couldn't be swallowed whole since snakes can't expand their jaw sideways, only verically.

What I want to know when I see pictures of tragedy like this one is what the HELL did the photographer do? Just sit around and watch this happen? Not try to help? How fast can a human be eaten by a snake?!! Son of a [email protected]#$%^&*]!! :angry:

--

EDIT: That's it. I say we kill them all. They're going to eat us all alive if we don't take action! What's a world without evil snakes anyway? MURDER the bastards! It'd be a Holy War!!

• Members
Ew!!!

snake5.jpg

HOLY [[email protected]#$%^&*]! That's terrifying! So, this man... I wonder if he was alive when being eaten? I mean, can you imagine being swallowed up by a snake, actually INSIDE THE SNAKE -- then having it spit you back out and be alive? OMG. I would need serious therapy.

• Members

OMG!

That's sick! Holy crap. That was one huge snake.

I hate snakes. I'm not terribly phobic of the typical black snakes but anything else... especially after seeing these pictures, LOL!

Can you imagine being eaten by a snake and that's how you die?

Holy crap.

Damn.

• Members

The person was dead before the snake ate him.

There are two kinds of snakes: Those with venom in their teeths, which are usually smaller animals, and big constrictor ones that usually live in rain forest areas. They choke their victims to death and then eat them.

I don't think a human could be eaten alive by a snake simply because we are faster than snakes and can run away.

EDIT: That's it. I say we kill them all. They're going to eat us all alive if we don't take action! What's a world without evil snakes anyway? MURDER the bastards! It'd be a Holy War!!

That's just a stupid statement. Snakes are predators, just like every other animal (and humans as well).

Sometimes I wonder how narrow-minded people can be.

• Members
Jackasses!!!

What I want to know when I see pictures of tragedy like this one is what the HELL did the photographer do? Just sit around and watch this happen? Not try to help? How fast can a human be eaten by a snake?!! Son of a bitch!! :angry:

Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!

:P:lol:

• Members
The person was dead before the snake ate him.

There are two kinds of snakes: Those with venom in their teeths, which are usually smaller animals, and big constrictor ones that usually live in rain forest areas. They choke their victims to death and then eat them.

I don't think a human could be eaten alive by a snake simply because we are faster than snakes and can run away.

That's just a stupid statement. Snakes are predators, just like every other animal (and humans as well).

Sometimes I wonder how narrow-minded people can be.

I disagree. But the difference is, you insulted me, whereas I'm just pissed at the snakes. :angry:

No, snakes are evil. They should ALL die. <_<

Right on, Ems!! Murder the bastards!

Ever since those pics of the man-eating snake were published, I did a little informal research. It seems these pictures might be fake. I have no confirmation on that but, interestingly enough, according to my sources, there have been no news reports whatsoever of the man-eating snake incident (at least, that is, not for the one posted in this thread). I'm really hoping it's not true.

Archived