B&B: Popular actress returns

• Members

Brad Bell doesn't have a single new idea for this show. I don't care to see Sheila again and she has no reason to show up (as another woman wanting Eric???)

I'd rather watch her daughter Mary Warrick show up as a doctor wanting to help people with mental problems, end up being crazier than her mother and become obsessed with Rick. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dumb or not what's done is done... just dropping SL's willy-nilly is a big complaint from peeps on here. You can't pick and choose what past you want a show to ignore. Be true to it all or screw it all, etc.

• Members

I don't care how terrible something was, it happened.  We saw Sheila shot to death and it should stick.  Another villain could be created, but I guess since Quinn is a complete and utter cartoon, let's take the lazy ass route and resurrect played out Sheila.  Ugh!

Thank you!  Either these HW are lazy hacks or they aren't.  We can't praise dumb chit because we like it.  Its lazy and stupid to continuously bring back dead characters!

The song of the desperate!  

• Members

Right? I would love to have a fresh good villain on one of these soaps.

The fact that she should look like Phyllis doesn't bother me that much.  If you can get that kind of surgery once (which you obviously can't IRL) you can do it again to look like yourself. Sheila just isn't interesting to me any more. I'm on team played out. At the same time it's not like this show has anything better going on.

• Members

Wow. I didn't know expect that. And as I said in B&B thread last night - the canvas is so limited in terms of potential non-H8ie shooters. Just weird. I have no idea why Brad went there. Hopefully it turns out better than the last time - that was truly horrible. 

And yes with Scott on canvas at Y&R, the crossover is inevitable. 

Archived