Jump to content

DAYS Actress Makes A Return


Recommended Posts

  • Members

Did Ron like JPL and Rex on OL? I thought he was pushed to the forefront more by Frons and ABC. I was okay with JPL on OL but I can't say I liked him on DAYS at all. I thought I would but something just didn't click.

I can see Ron making Eve to be more like OL's Blair. I'd be okay with that and think her and Justin would work great. Make her a rival of Adrienne's and, of course, Lucas would have a problem with her because of what she's done to Jennifer. 

You know other former OLers will show up. I've posted before I'd like to see Catherine Hickland aboard. Maybe Hilary B. Smith? Someone that is a strong female lead that can hold their own and stir up this boring show. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
2 hours ago, MichaelGL said:

Wasn't Eve once a hooker? They could always go the "I gave up a child when I was young." route....

That's where Kristen Alderson comes in to play that very child 

2 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

I am glad she is doing well but she is an awful actress. Didn't care for her on GL or OLTL. And she isn't even original Eve.

Why am I not surprised 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

@Soapsuds LOL

Please register in order to view this content
Kassie's a great actress

3 hours ago, Melroser said:

Did Ron like JPL and Rex on OL? I thought he was pushed to the forefront more by Frons and ABC. I was okay with JPL on OL but I can't say I liked him on DAYS at all. I thought I would but something just didn't click.

I can see Ron making Eve to be more like OL's Blair. I'd be okay with that and think her and Justin would work great. Make her a rival of Adrienne's and, of course, Lucas would have a problem with her because of what she's done to Jennifer. 

You know other former OLers will show up. I've posted before I'd like to see Catherine Hickland aboard. Maybe Hilary B. Smith? Someone that is a strong female lead that can hold their own and stir up this boring show. 

 

I miss Hickland and Hilary B. Smith. Seeing Smith on GH was nice just because I adore her .... I thought Hickland has moved on from acting but she could probably be talked into something.

 

I don't know if Ron cared for JPL or not. I can see who Frank's pets are/were on GH during Ron's run but I don't know with OLTL. I better not see Farah Fath darken the doors again as Mimi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

I miss Hickland and Hilary B. Smith. Seeing Smith on GH was nice just because I adore her .... I thought Hickland has moved on from acting but she could probably be talked into something.

 

I don't know if Ron cared for JPL or not. I can see who Frank's pets are/were on GH during Ron's run but I don't know with OLTL. I better not see Farah Fath darken the doors again as Mimi.

Agreed--no way do I want to see Farah Fath/Mimi again.  Ugh.  Didn't like JPL as Philip either; I would like Philip back though if it were JKJ. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

In her and Bill's co-memoir, SSH wrote about how she and Charlotte Ross didn't get along when they worked together at DAYS.  (Unfortunately, I don't think she mentioned the time she allegedly slugged Kaye Stevens (ex-Jeri Clayton) in the ladies' room.  I would have LOVED to read her take on that, lol.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
1 hour ago, Khan said:

In her and Bill's co-memoir, SSH wrote about how she and Charlotte Ross didn't get along when they worked together at DAYS.  (Unfortunately, I don't think she mentioned the time she allegedly slugged Kaye Stevens (ex-Jeri Clayton) in the ladies' room.  I would have LOVED to read her take on that, lol.)

 

Heh. I knew I loved SSH. I feel like Charlotte Ross could come off as a bitch/diva, but maybe that's me ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy