Sign in to follow this  
amybrickwallace

Can anyone help me troubleshoot my FB issues? Help!

This morning I opened up my FB page and noticed that I cannot post anything, anywhere. I cannot see comments under any post, though I know they are there. I cannot access my private messages, or get my notifications. I try to go to their help page, but all it says is to click on the Quick Help button (the question mark icon on the top right hand side of the page), but it won't work. I've never had an problem like this with my account before. I've logged out and back in (several times), refreshed the browser (several times), and I am trying to find answers on Google - and nothing has helped. Would any of you be able to give me a few pointers? Thanks in advance.

Have you run a scan for virus? Did you change anything in your computer? I think it sounds like a virus, is anything else on your computer or other website's acting like this?

Nope, everything was acting fine yesterday. All the other websites I go to have given me no trouble. But I think I will run a scan for a virus, just to be on the safe side. Thanks!

Roman   

FB has been having problems over the past couple of weeks. many members are having the same problems you are. I couldn't upload a picture until yesterday....was out for 3 days. 

SFK   

If you're trying to access FB via desktop, you may want to try on your phone, or vice versa.

Roman   
9 hours ago, amybrickwallace said:

Thanks again, everybody. I think @Roman was on to something because my FB is fine now.

Good. glad everything worked out.