Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John

Dallas: Discussion Thread

Recommended Posts

He looks good.

 

"Mr. Pibb"?? :lol:

 

"It goes down good"?? :lol::lol:

 

Well, I;m curious. Wish I could try it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YRBB said:

He looks good.

 

"Mr. Pibb"?? :lol:

 

"It goes down good"?? :lol::lol:

 

Well, I;m curious. Wish I could try it!

 

It's a ripoff product from Coca Cola that's similar to Dr. Pepper. Some restaurants and drink fountains carry it instead of Dr. Pepper. That cartoon American Dad has and obsession with it. He and his wife went on a factory tour in one episode. The guy tells them they are closing it down and they freak out and set out to save it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SoapDope said:

 

It's a ripoff product from Coca Cola that's similar to Dr. Pepper. Some restaurants and drink fountains carry it instead of Dr. Pepper. That cartoon American Dad has and obsession with it. He and his wife went on a factory tour in one episode. The guy tells them they are closing it down and they freak out and set out to save it. 

 

You mean to tell me it still exists?!

 

I'll have to keep an eye out for it, although I don't like Dr. Pepper. :lol:

Edited by YRBB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YRBB said:

 

You mean to tell me it still exists?!

 

I'll have to keep an eye out for it, although I don't like Dr. Pepper. :lol:

It pops up in places every so often. You can Google to find out more info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...