Sign in to follow this  
watson71

Is DAYS About to be Cancelled at NBC?

I suspect 99% of what she claimed she wrote is imaginary, and there is a reason her name is banned here.

I don't know why people here still love to cling to the myth that she secretly had all these great ideas that were turned away at the last minute. The only word you have to go on is her own, which is not credible. Is it because she's entertaining and you liked talking to her even though she lied constantly? Is that the same reason people keep insisting on talking to JONNY even though he is an obvious troll and destroys every single thread you engage with him in?

In order for me to campaign for DAYS, DAYS would have to show a commitment to quality for longer than six minutes.

6 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/scoop-megyn-kellys-new-gig-nbc/

I sure wish ATWT and GL had been on NBC cause they have kept Days well past its shelf life. The show has had lower numbers than ATWT ever had.

Well, that's not a fair comparison is it? Different network + it's now been almost seven years since it's ended and live ratings fall each year.

On 1/18/2017 at 11:39 PM, Soapsuds said:

http://www.medialifemagazine.com/scoop-megyn-kellys-new-gig-nbc/

I sure wish ATWT and GL had been on NBC cause they have kept Days well past its shelf life. The show has had lower numbers than ATWT ever had.

While true, PGP wanted out of soaps. While ratings were just a justification for them, other internal matters factored into the decision. 

Looks almost a lock that Megyn Kelly is taking over an hour of Today as Tamron Hall's contract negotiations fell apart and she's left NBC:

variety.com/2017/dirt/news/tamron-hall-nbc-news-1201975592/

On 1/19/2017 at 0:05 AM, Gray Bunny said:

GL would be filmed on iPhone if it were alive in 2017. 

It probably wouldn't look half bad TBH ... LOL But I don't miss the days of dreary (and that was a big problem, the place they chose was DREARY 24/7) Peapack. Traipsing through backyards full of junk ... running into each other at 7/11 ... fun times. At least it was "realistic"  ... lol