Jump to content


Sign in to follow this  
YRBB

Will & Grace Revival

Recommended Posts

And Mullally trolled the fans by posting a picture of the cast throwing martinis at the camera. LOL. Loved it.

 

It's SO coming back. Just a matter of when they announce it IMO. I think it would be better on Netflix but if NBC lets them be a little more free I think it will be fine. And just 10 episodes is good. I think they relied a bit too much on cheap jokes and guest stars towards the end but I'm more than happy to see it come back for a short run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KMan101 said:

And Mullally trolled the fans by posting a picture of the cast throwing martinis at the camera. LOL. Loved it.

 

It's SO coming back. Just a matter of when they announce it IMO. I think it would be better on Netflix but if NBC lets them be a little more free I think it will be fine. And just 10 episodes is good. I think they relied a bit too much on cheap jokes and guest stars towards the end but I'm more than happy to see it come back for a short run.

I doubt NBC would pick it up. It is more likelty on Netflix since its 10 episodes. I will now have to get Netflix to see this and Fuller House. Also Murder She Wrote is on HD on Netflix. I have the DVDs but they are not on HD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's supposedly been confirmed by the Beverly Leslie actor that it's NBC. But I guess that could change. NBC hasn't confirmed it yet. Why wouldn't they be all over it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I doubt NBC would pick it up.

 

There's no doubt it will be on NBC, unless something drastically changes. It says in the article, "NBC has ordered it."

 

37 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Also Murder She Wrote is on HD on Netflix. I have the DVDs but they are not on HD.

 

Not anymore, I'm afraid. It expired 1/1

 

1 minute ago, KMan101 said:

NBC hasn't confirmed it yet. Why wouldn't they be all over it?

 

This sounds like it either isn't a completely done deal yet OR the actor jumped the gun and they were holding it for a later, more PR-organized reveal LOL Now that it's out, I assume they'll announce it soon enough.

Edited by YRBB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, YRBB said:

 

There's no doubt it will be on NBC, unless something drastically changes. It says in the article, "NBC has ordered it."

 

 

Not anymore, I'm afraid. It expired 1/1

NBC is fine then...LOL....

 

That's too bad about Murder She Wrote. I was looking forward to seeing it on HD oh well. I wish they'd release the show on Blu ray.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say I was clamoring for this but it will be interesting to see what the show is like given 11 years of social progress. I've occasionally watched some clips on YouTube and now I kind of cringe. Some of that stuff hasn't aged well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The special worked. Aside from aging it was as if no time has passed. I wish they'd have a throwaway line about the finale being Karen's hallucination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait to see Jack and Karen...and I'm so gonna pretend this is the new name of the show!

On 1/2/2017 at 3:48 PM, KMan101 said:

It's supposedly been confirmed by the Beverly Leslie actor that it's NBC. But I guess that could change. NBC hasn't confirmed it yet. Why wouldn't they be all over it?

 

Yes Gawd!  Please let my Beverly Leslie (real name: Leslie Jordan) come back.  The fight on the pool table with Karen was just [!@#$%^&*] epic!  

 

I have loved LJ for so long.  Does anyone remember the eppy of Murphy Brown where he played a character who was released form prison and hadn't caught up with the times?  He was dressed for the 70s and it was amazing!  Love love love him!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...