Days Promo - Abby nonsense

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I feel like they're completely wasting (naturally, it's what my show does) this Shady Hills storyline with a bunch of crap. This whole forced Chad/Ciara thing and Abby pushing Chad away. I know they need conflict and for the recast, but meh ... this should be so much more interesting than it is.

• Members

It's so ridiculous. I don't know why DAYS seems to consciously and reflexively insist on humiliating its every attempt at serious storytelling with sheer goofy camp on every level of production. I think it's something Corday's never gotten over since the Reilly '90s.

• Members

This story could've been so much more had they simply had Abby have a psychotic break like her grandma, Laura, did decades before. Would've been true to history. I fall along the lines of others that Corday is dense he had to keep the story along the lines of campiness instead of centering it in reality.

• Members

Congrats, Days of Our Lives! You made it to 50 years. But now it's clear you've completely given up caring and will throw feces at the wall like a monkey to keep the staff and crew employed for as long as possible until NBC finally replaces you with reruns of The Voice. 

Archived