A New Blind Item

• Members

I seriously forget who is who. They're both tall marginally talented, blandly attractive white men playing the same sort of sad sack character. I wonder why they never brought back Kyle Lowder, he's not that talented but he's different looking.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EM and GV are very handsome guys. Brady had an edge when KL played him. Due to years of bad writing both Eric and Brady are very dull and boring. Eric's character has never been developed. Days had a great chance at developing Eric with the alcoholism story but they blew it. Sadly Eric will always be written as the guy that killed the sainted Dr. Jonas.

• Members

right now Days lists 38 contract actors, the largest of any of the three hour long shows.  Who's gone or going from the 38:  Stefano, Justin, Adrienne, Eric, Abby, Ava.  We know they announced other upcoming contract parts this summer so more will go.  I don't think Summer will last more than six months.  I think they will get rid of the actor playing Joe after September.  Not sure about Ciara, yes she should go but Ken probably thinks she's the second coming since she looks so much like KA.

Archived