B&B promo: "The Secret is Out"

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Indeed! They arent even having an affair. I mean Bell could have at least wrote it that Katie walked in on Brooke riding him

It would have been better if she was still bitter and set this all up to rub it in Brooke's face and hurt her. Nope. Katie is just a dumb naive bitch

• Members

You are absolutely RIGHT! It's the same repeated storylines over and over.  And furthermore, Bill is the love of Brooke's life???????? Ummm, wasn't that Ridge for years and years?  I just can't stand how the show has gotten so far away from what it's supposed to be and how they continue to write these characters.

• Members

Heather Tom is the classic case of a good actor in a terrible role. She's been a bore since day one and anything they throw her way is generally uninteresting. If she didn't have half a dozen Emmys on her shelf, she would've been sacked a long, long time ago. 

• Members

If Ron Moss Ridge were to show up again it would be him all over again. It has always been Ridge…how soon Bradley Bell forgets. At this point if they are going to repeat story after story just bring back Ron Moss as Ridge and pair him with Brooke for good even though I never cared for the pairing. And put Katie in another man's orbit besides Bill.

Id love to see her march across the building back to Y&R and play Victoria…she'd have scenes again with MTS and EB and maybe just maybe she can teach Joshua Morrow how to ACT!

• Members

I think I may be the only one that likes Brooke and Bill and find them to be a better fit than he with Katie or her with any other man on the show. They didnt end bc they they were a flop. They ended bc KKL left the show. Trust and beleive that had she not done DWTS that fall, they'd have remained in each other's orbits. With tht said, it seems so late to revisit them now especially since this feel so forced

Archived