Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And it's mostly organic when they appear.

I think Season 2 was better than Season 3, at this point having only watched the first 9 episodes [the rest are released later]. Season 3 isn't bad but it's a bit more ... out there and cheesy lol. But I still laugh my butt off and it's not a huge emotional investment so it's enjoyable fluff to me. Season 2 just felt tighter to me. Season 3 feels all over the place. But Episode 9 was a huge step in the right direction. The ending was great!

The Gibbler house episode was a standout. I think Andrea Barber is great but she was a bit rusty this season, some of the more emotional things I don't know that she did great but when she was in classic Kimmi mode and being nuts and strange (laser tag was hilarious), she was fantastic.

Looks like they quickly moved Jackson and Ramona on from their Season 2 relationships. I like Rocki, Gia's daughter. Speaking of quick ... they finally addressed Terri, Danny's wife from the first season. I liked Eva La Rue but I can see why they never bothered.

Joey's kids again. Lawd. So awful and obnoxious but it all made sense for the character of Joey.

Jesse and Becky's daughter is adorable. The kids playing Tommy and Pamela are well cast. I feel like Lori is playing an exaggerated version of perky Becky though ... but I lol'd at Becky in the doctor's office, that was more better.

• Members

I agree.  Season 3 for me is mostly filler until the mid-season finale. 

The episode with Jackson taking his final exam was strange, as if there was a scene that was cut out for time.  I thought maybe he had cheated on his test by copying off someone else, since his answers were one off.

• Members

It was strange. And yes, most of the episodes felt like filler. Not bad per say but again I just felt Season 2 was tighter and more focused.

I don't think they've mentioned her at all in 3 seasons (maybe the first but I don't remember if they did) but I'd like it if they did. Maybe they will.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Nice to see a date

I hope they wrap up the Matt/Steve/DJ triangle. They can still play it up if they paired Steve and DJ. Matt and DJ would still work together and it could lead to awkward situations. Or they can drop Brotherton. I like him but I don't think they need to drag the triangle out anymore, although I'm sure they will. We all know Steve and DJ are endgame and I think they're being wasted in this triangle at this point. Opens up different storylines re-pairing them.

Edited by KMan101