dragonflies

Fuller House

2 hours ago, KMan101 said:

lol yep

As Blanche would say...he screamed gay...and he portrays his character on Fuller House very gay. I've had a crush on him since his Dallas days. 

I like him on the show, and good for him. Adam Hagenbuch (Jimmy) also kind of screams gay to me, but I've been wrong before. I haven't watched the last season yet, I wonder if they've kept leaning towards or away from Max being pre-gay in the scripts. That little beard girlfriend played by Mckenna Grace wasn't fooling anyone.

3 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

Juan Pablo, man he's smoking hot lol

Yup and he shows his birthday suit in the movie survival island...pre Dallas days. He is screwing a female in the water.. Lol

1 hour ago, Soapsuds said:

As Blanche would say...he screamed gay...and he portrays his character on Fuller House very gay. I've had a crush on him since his Dallas days. 

Same. I had a hunch he was gay so I'm not at all surprised. I watched him on DWTS too and it ended up clicking then, for whatever reason. He was one of the best things about Fuller House. 

1 hour ago, KMan101 said:

Same. I had a hunch he was gay so I'm not at all surprised. I watched him on DWTS too and it ended up clicking then, for whatever reason. He was one of the best things about Fuller House. 

Yes, there were hints on DWTS about him being gay. I flove him on Fuller House and agree about him being one of the best things of the show.

On 7/10/2019 at 2:32 PM, Vee said:

I like him on the show, and good for him. Adam Hagenbuch (Jimmy) also kind of screams gay to me, but I've been wrong before. I haven't watched the last season yet, I wonder if they've kept leaning towards or away from Max being pre-gay in the scripts. That little beard girlfriend played by Mckenna Grace wasn't fooling anyone.

lol Vee!

I agree on Adam but I'm not 100% sure either.