Fuller House

• Members

It's so funny...I have never seen this show because I don't have Netflix (or the $$$ to subscribe to it). I found out that my library system has the first two seasons on DVD, so I placed holds on both of them. The first season DVD just arrived today, so I will share my thoughts once I watch it.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Rumors abound that Netflix plans to cancel FH after Season 4 next month. I'll miss it despite myself - it's so silly and often dumb and embarrassing as hell, but can also be really funny (unlike the original show) and has a lot of heart and love for its long history.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

It won't be the same without her, assuming that's final. I know the cast is behind her, which I can understand given their long understanding. I have little sympathy for Lori Loughlin's predicament, but I will miss Becky.

• Members

But you know who will be there?  Uncle Jesse's new fiancee, played by his real-life spouse Caitlin McHugh, whose character will help him grieve the loss of his beloved wife, Becky, at the hands of a drunken streetcar operator.

Please register in order to view this content