GH veteran actor out

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Once Tristan Rogers decided to bolt to Y&R which in the long run was a good thing for him (whatever one feels about his material on that story). What they had planned for Duke and Anna stalled. They just didn't know what to do with Ian, (this reminds me of the mess that DAYS made when he was part of that show...) I agree with others I'd be okay with him returning to B&B, not that there is a reason right now for him to be part of the story.

• Members

Brooke's an alcoholic and Maya was born a man. I think having a shrink on that show is needed right now to help characters deal with the sh-tstorm thats going to drop. Not to mention Rick has anger issues which makes him a danger to those around him

• Members

I think she and TR still have chemistry whenever they work together (but I'm a biased R&A fan, so take that with a grain of salt). And at the very least, there was friendship chemistry between her and ME as McBain.

I do feel bad for D&A fans. They waited so long to see their couple together again, but after everything that Ron did to them, Duke really should have stayed dead. All the best to IB, though. I haven't gone through the Twin Peaks thread in a long while; will he be back for that?

Archived