Y&R actress out??

• Members

I really wish her and her sister the best if that's the case. I still want her gone but not really under those circumstances. I can't imagine Fairman would do that either. To me it's yet another case of someone having to be the first to break this news and not having all the facts before hand.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I honestly wouldn't care if Victoria was never brought back, especially with a "good" recast......I never thought Amelia was fit for Victoria (though she's a good actress I give her that) but I agree the writers have no clue how to write a potentially strong Victoria....

That being said, I always thought Liza Huber would make a great recast Victoria.....though I think she's focusing on being a mom these days, I always thought she was such a great underrated actress....She's really good at playing the anger, and if SONY wasn't too afraid or Braeden could just get over himself....she could really unleash hell on Victor...

• Members

I honestly wouldn't care if Victoria was never brought back, especially with a "good" recast......I never thought Amelia was fit for Victoria (though she's a good actress I give her that) but I agree the writers have no clue how to write a potentially strong Victoria....

That being said, I always thought Liza Huber would make a great recast Victoria.....though I think she's focusing on being a mom these days, I always thought she was such a great underrated actress....She's really good at playing the anger, and if SONY wasn't too afraid or Braeden could just get over himself....she could really unleash hell on Victor...

• Members

If they fired her because she wanted to take a leave of absence because her sister is dying she has a major lawsuit against cbs. In California u are entitled to three months of leave of absence due to your own illness or family.i hope Amelia sues them majorly. That isn't just horrible it's beyond cruel. I think all of you here hate Amelia so much u want her sister to die of cancer.

Archived