Y&R actress out??

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't say it means anything for Victoria, because Victoria will be weak no matter who plays her (Sony or Braeden or whoever see to that), but I wouldn't be sorry to see her go. I've always had a soft spot for Amelia, but her unprofessional, childish behavior toward David Tom left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Members

Ugh. First paragraph and Fairman is already ass-kissing and saying she deserved that Emmy. Lord.

#BYE FELICIA!

And because a character leaves town that means the actor is out? Lord I feel like they're stretching here, but man I hope her ouster is true. I bet Pratt has no time for that mess. Victoria should be strong, not weepy, whiny and weak.

It's almost too good to be true that Kristen Alderson is out at GH and then Amelia's out at Y&R. The soap gods are shining down on us!

• Members

Wow this must be a Pratt move stating he has bigger power as exec producer. She just won an Emmy this is a shocker if true. She's been with the show for 10 years. No question about it Rebecca Budig is the only recast I see as Vicroria. Budig is that little sassy bitch spitfire that will be more remincient of Heather Toms Victoria.i am shocked but it hasn't been confirmed. Budig as Victoria would Rick Genoa City. No on Sarah Brown she has had too many soap misfires and I don't think Tamara fits the bill.

Archived