B&B promo: "Just the Beginning"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see Katie turning back to $Bill as Brooke moves on to Deacon/Quinn. Actually, it's ok to have certain characters who've been used heavily take a bit of a back seat. This three-month break for Brooke has been the best thing for the show and the character. Same thing for Hope - though I am going to miss KM. The show has plenty of underused actors (see JY). LG was forced to sideline, but boy has she come back from leave with an unexpectedly great storyline. I never expected Ridge going in drink would produced this - figured it was going to be all about 'bad" $Bill and Brooke with Katie thrown in.

• Members

And daughters' husbands and boyfriend, etc. and I'm sure there are plenty of other "nearcest" Brooke hookups for that list. Thank goodness they didn't go through with the Thomas thing.

I'm so glad $B is going to sock Ridge. I only hope they can get JJ to come back even for one episode so she can read Ridge on Caroline 2.0 and how perverse it really is. (Of course, I am unexpectedly enjoying this story so I'm not complaining, BUT Karen of all people would be mortified that Ridge is pawing Caroline's twin sister's daughter, who shares the same name.) Never would've worked with RM, but it sure does with TK.

Archived