Days - Guess Who Make Love

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eve/JJ? Although I wouldn't call that "make love". More like have hot dirty sex with each other.

Don't Aiden and Hope screw? Meh. I wish I was more enthusastic for DAYS. They've had next to no real story, and while I really liked their slooooooooooooow build, now they're making love and have an interloper? Um, ok.

• Members

YES FIRE THE WRITERS A.S.A.P!!!!!!! They have destroyed this soap IMO. There's just so much missing and so much wrong with storylines. Don't even get me started on this Hope and Aiden story, John leaving again, Eve/JJ sex, ALL THE NEW CHARACTERS....I'm just majorly sick to my stomach. But I have to say that the actors/actresses are at least trying to sell it with what they are having to put up with. There are characters who need to be back on this show pronto. There are characters who need to exit this show. There are characters who need to interact with other characters where the chemistry would be better as well as make more sense.

• Members

LoveDays, I was willing to give Kristian the benefit of the doubt on this story. After all, she shouldn't be back-burnered because of the offstage stuff with Peter. But I am just getting so angry at the direction this show has taken... and I haven't watched it for two years!

I am keeping up with the stories just in case I decide to turn Days back on someday, but God... so many reasons to flip Gary Tomlin the middle finger. JJ/Eve? I'm glad Charlotte Ross didn't return if this is what she was going to get. Screwing around with John and Marlena... Jesus. (Drake does return, but how long will he be off the canvas?)

The best thing to do is to just say no. Say no to Haiden, say no to the new characters, say no to the writers, stand up and demand the show we loved to watch for years.

• Members

I say a big yes to aiden and hope since I am a fan of this couple. I am glad that the show is getting new character.who want to watch past character who are so played out with no storyline left to be told.all seem to forget that nbc as a say who the hire and fire when it come to the writers.

Archived