Eileen Davidson interview

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get her logic about Kristen because Kristen is a character that functions best in a front burner capacity and playing her can be very taxing if done long-term. However, I think she fits in better at DAYS then at Y & R (at least the current Y & R). I always thought she was the perfect CBS and NBC soap actress.. but admit I couldn't have seen her fit in on any of the ABC soaps that were on in the heyday.

• Members

I think it's interesting that she's still a bit peaved about being 'traded' by SONY from Y&R to DAYS. I can understand why someone would not like to be manipulated like that - especially since I've always gotten the sense that ED is a team player. I'm so glad it worked out for her. Even though this return has been disappointing, I do think the writers learned some good lessons that they can apply for the next one (because you know it will happen).

• Members

Thanks.

I remember when she used to pose with her stand-in, Lisa, in magazines back at the peak of the Susan/Kristen/etc. era, so reading about Lisa coming back to do those scenes, and their basically directing themselves (which given DAYS current production does not surprise me)...really interesting to read.

Archived