DAYS Actor returning?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He pulls this bs every few months - gets the fans worked up and then says no, not happening, never was. Even KA called him out on his crap:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-kristian-alfonso-chats-on-upcoming-scenes-that-help-resolve-bo-hope-daniel-cosgrove-the-tearful-goodbye-to-nick/2014/07/05/

Anyway, I reckon that Bo is being held captive in Aidan's basement :P

• Members

I don't blame KA one bit for saying what she did. Not a Hope fan by any stretch of the imagination, but why should she be shackled to Bo or his possible return when there is something else she could be doing? Some fans would rather do nothing but sit back and wait for Bo's return twice a month than to have this character move forward. Reminds me of the ScrubNuts!

• Members

It's funny how all the females of the big supercouples have had to go it alone -- Marlena, Hope, Kayla, Jennifer. You could even put Maggie in that group since she was with Mickey for over 35 years.

The one female I *wish* we could have seen go it alone is Lexie. I always hoped she wouldn't be shackled to Abe forever.

• Members

It takes a lot to rattle Kristian Alfonso to let down the perfect PR friendly veneer that some show business veterans craft over the years, but damn if she didn't call out Peter for stirring things up.

He's basically screwing with the fans when he's saying he'd love to work...but he wants to spend time with his family...in Nashville. It's one or the other Peter, especially at DAYS.

Archived