DAYS Actor returning?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
He's been off the show for about 2 years. At first the show tried to pretend as if he was in the other room but that could only last so long. Eventually they said he left to go undercover on assignment to parts unknown and he's been gone since

• Members

If money was not the issue, then it most likely is scheduling. Maybe Peter said he'd return only if worked a week every 6 or something like that and Days weren't prepared to accomodate that,especially with their taping schedule and the difficulty in writing around that.

If he did return, it would be refreshing for Bo and Hope to hash out their differences and agree to divorce.Have them both move on in viable relationships but keep the connection so that there is a glimmer that that they could find their way back to one another.

And bring back Shawn Douglas!

• Members

Peter is holding out for the most favorable deal he can get, and using wacko fans to do it. The problem for him is that it just may not work out like he wants it to now that folks are accepting Haiden. Hope/KA should not be shackled to the possibility of Bo/Bope! Time to move her to a new love. From what I saw a few months ago, Haiden is a good bet! Their scenes were terrific, and if Bo does return, I'm gonna go with Daytime and say that the show should go against tradition and have Bo lose. It worked with Kathleene/Cass/Frankie.

If all else fails, take your battle to Twitter, home of The Crazies. Julie Berman (frozen face ex Lulu, GH) is a pro at this. She was told at the most recent fan event that she would not be able to display her art. She brought her fight to Twitter and her stans took care of business. 30 minutes later, Julie would be displaying her art. If nothing else, understand your fans/stans. They will do the heavy lifting for you.

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/peter-reckell-i-called-show

On Twitter, Peter Reckell (ex-Bo, DAYS) revealed that he had a recent discussion with the show about Bo possibly making a visit. "Weeks ago you filled me in on what was happening with Hope's storyline," he wrote. "I called the show to see if it was time for Bo to make an appearance.... With the connection Bo and Hope have always shared, I thought he could give her the OK to move on with her life, in a dream or something.... But the writers have written far ahead, and my suggestions are a bit too late. Which makes sense, so nothing came of that conversation." Addressing comments he received from fans, he said, "You say Bo's actions are out of character. That's a writer's way of foreshadowing something ,in character ,happening down the road." Finally, regarding a tweet he made about there potentially being "some progress", he clarified, "Sorry if I got your hopes up re Days.When I said there's movement, its for something else. That Old saying about doors opening." and closing;)."

• Members

Seriously tho, Peter learns that Hope is moving on, and now he wants to make nice and stage a Bo comeback? He's really full of himself. I hate when folks leave but won't really leave! It's really inconsiderate to KA. Why should she be held back with Peter's games? She has a right to want something else for her character. Peter swoops in and makes sure the fans don't forget about Bope? Was that the plan? #EPICFAIL!

Archived