DAYS Actor returning?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So long as it stays halfway...good God I cannot image Matthew Ashford's sorry ass being back on DAYS.

Peter Reckell, he I like, I like Bo...and with the way DAYS tapes, we'll get to see Hope move on with Aiden...and maybe, if DAYS stretches for a bit of originality, Hope will reject Bo if he comes back into her life. It would be something to see one half of a super couple truly move on and shoot down the cliche reconciliation.

• Members

To each his or her own, and I totally respect your opinion. :)

Days has pissed off so many longtime viewers like myself that any overhaul, if one is coming, will have to include a clear vision. No more newbies, at least not yet. Bring back vets and respected characters, then tie your newbies into them.

I'm just looking ahead. I recognize Hope and AIden have their fans, as do Daniel and Jennifer (ugh). But if Days doesn't do something, I fear we won't see the 51st anniversary. So many fans have deserted Days. This is our chance to come back and support the show. :)

• Members

I'd like to see him back, though I'd have no problem with Hope ultimately choosing Aiden. Reckell and Melissa Reeves always had nice chemistry, perhaps Bo could bump Daniel out of her life. They'd have to be careful, though, lest it turn into a Shane-Kayla-scale disaster.

Reckell tweeted that "it was never about the money," referring to his split with Days. I wonder, then, just what the sticking point was?

• Members

This is what I suspect. I'm guessing that's why they've stalled Aiden and Hope all those months. I figure they'll want Bo and Hope together for the 50th, in case they can lure some viewers back. I don't love it, but at the same time, they seem to be making Aiden and Nicole friends. She needs something who isn't giving her the verbal smack down every 5 mins.

• Members

If, say, he came back for the anniversary or a visit, I would rather he did so to finalize the divorce. He and Hope have sex for the last time and she naturally gets pregnant. She either passes it off as Aiden's or Aiden finds out and decides to become the child's father and raise him/her as his own. Thus, we avoid Aiden being thrown under the bus, there is no reconciliation, we get actual closure with Bo and Hope both on screen, and drama is created for months, if not years, also allowing for Bo's eventual return and the drama of the baby's paternity being revealed. Boom! smile.png

• Members

PLOT TWIST

4 those of u who r concerned or have been led astray by rumors,let me clarify things. My reasons for leaving r the same as David Letterman's

He left his show of many years to spend time with his family. If you spent an hour with my daughter you'd see why I would rather be with her

Our time with our children is so very short ,I want to spend as much time as I can with my family. I missed a lot, and I had to change that

Archived