1982 soap stars segment on 20/20

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for sharing! Interestingly enough, I don't think I'd ever heard the term "super character" used. I lol'd at that The Price Is Right moment when that girl's girls were fixing to pop out and she pulled up her tube top. Boy was she barking up the wrong tree. I wonder who's the crap cook Lemay's talking about. And Wyndham looks like she's about to belt out Tomorrow.

I wish someone would upload the Susan Lucci episode with Joan Collins.

• Members

The clothes and hair are VERY 80's. Victoria Wyndham's bad perm, Sharon Gabet's tube top and Chris Bernau with the classic 80's preppy look with the aligator polo, khaki's and loafers/topsiders without socks.

I never got the fan appeal of Tony Geary. The segment on Bill & Susan Hayes is edited out for some reason.

• Members

LOL.....I guess Tony was trying to compete with Rick Springfield. His album probably had some awesome cheesy title like " Touch That Feeling".....oh wait, that was Beau Kayser (Brock) from Y&R.

I always thought Susan seemed like a cool down to earth person, but I have read interviews over the years and it seems like a lot of her co-stars found her difficult or didn't like her at all. In one interview, Susan herself said she had been friends with Brenda Benet when they were young deb stars. She the betrayed Brenda and then there was tension years later when she joined Days.

Archived