Empire: Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh, I'm sure there will be fallout down the road. If nothing else, I can see her BIL trying to shake her down. So often TV shows make the Feds look like idiots, but I don't think Empire is doing that, which tells me that the FBI will know that Cookie played a role in that hit.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love me some Cookie. TPH is amazing and WB/POI should be ashamed for firing her last year. The show is great. The cast is surprisingly strong with only couple of really weak links (Hakeem & Michael) - even minor characters like Camilla & Porsha are interesting. I loved the "Baby Momma" twist at the end of last week. Completely unexpected. Will be interesting how they use that to push Jamal and avoid the gay issue when marketing him.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't go the way of The OC, too much too soon. I believe FOX will cap at 16-18 episodes and they will air with AI in January-May.

• Webmaster

Ya'll don't live post? 17 minutes in and so much has happened. What's her face played by Raven apparently abandoned her daughter. Cookie set Lucious straight since he chose his side piece fiance over the ex-wife that gave him three kids and a company to fight for. Jamal lost his boo because he couldn't say he had a special someone in his life as what's his face packed up and left. the. ghetto.

• Webmaster

LOVE IT! Matthew McConaughey shilling the Lincoln MKC during commercial breaks as Jamal drives off with the Empire 4 license platted black Lincoln MKC during the show. Ha ha.

Lucious showing that despite not agreeing with his son's sexuality, he ultimately loves his son through and through. Character driven storylines on a soap, even one that airs one episode per week? 'I'm 'lovin it!